Go behind the scenes in Pasadena to experience the Rose Parade, America's most famous New Year's celebration. Ring in the New Year with a festive dinner and dance gala complete with hats, live music, party favors, and champagne. The highlight of this Tournament of Roses tour is the Rose Parade, where you'll enjoy specially selected, reserved grandstand seats only minutes from the beginning of the parade route. You'll even receive an official Parade Program as a souvenir! Another tour highlight is a visit to the post-parade viewing area, where you'll get up close and personal with the parade and smell the roses and other flowers that adorn the floats. Enjoy a farewell dinner on board the RMS Queen Mary, a special adventure Globus offers to celebrate this Rose Parade tour!In addition to enjoying a sightseeing tour of Los Angeles, you'll also visit the Getty Museum to see its extensive art collection and the Ronald Regan Presidential Library, celebrating the life of the 40th U.S. President-another unique experience arranged by Globus. This year, don't just watch the Rose Parade on TV; see it live with prime viewing seats!
Call 818-549-9668 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13884799
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2018
- 5 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Los Angeles||Welcome to Los Angeles! At 6 pm, meet your traveling companions for a welcome drink. Your Tour Director will prepare you for your upcoming adventure.|
|Day 2||Los Angeles||This morning, depart on a Los Angeles city tour, followed by a visit to the [LF] RONALD REAGAN PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY, celebrating the life of the 40th U.S. President. This evening, join your traveling companions at a special Globus New Year's Eve DINNER & DANCE GALA, complete with hats, party favors, live music, and, of course, champagne! (B,D)|
|Day 3||Los Angeles||Happy New Year! Get ready for one of the world's most popular parades-you'll see it live! Globus has specially selected RESERVED GRANDSTAND SEATS only minutes from the beginning of the parade route for prime viewing. See the spectacular floral floats, marching bands from around the world, and celebrities. You'll also receive the official PARADE PROGRAM to take home as a special souvenir. After the parade, return to the hotel for an elaborate New Year's day BRUNCH. Later, for those who wish, join a trip to Santa Monica, where you can walk the famous pier, shop the 3rd Street Promenade, or dip your toes into the ocean. (B,BR)|
|Day 4||Los Angeles||This morning, view the individual floats in the POST-PARADE VIEWING AREA. For many, this is the highlight of the entire event, as you can get up close and smell the roses. Be sure to bring your camera! Later, we visit the GETTY MUSEUM with its collection of Western art from the Middle Ages to the present. Another special treat tonight: a [LF] farewell dinner onboard the historic RMS QUEEN MARY. (B,D)|
|Day 5||Los Angeles||The tour ends today with guests departing on individual schedules. Airport transfers are provided. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase. Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy.Single Room Supplement: $450Triple Room Reduction per person: $90Extra Nights per person in Los Angeles:in single room $263; in twin room $155; in triple room $124
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).